|Allianz Partners is the proud sponsor of the National Indigenous Scholarship. The scholarship’s aim is to bolster Indigenous Australian’s participation in migration law practice, due to a historic lack of Indigenous Australians represented in the sector. Allianz Partners champions diversity and inclusion and is committed to creating additional pathways for Indigenous Australian peoples through our sponsorship.
Legal Training Australia is offering one fully funded scholarship per year to study the Graduate Diploma in Migration Law and Practice and Migration Agents Capstone Assessment, sponsored by Allianz Partners
Applications are now closed for 2023. The 2023 winner is Jamesina Brown.
Applications for 2024 are now open. Applications close on 20 August 2024. Applicants must:
- Be of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander descent and be able to provide *proof of descent
- Be seeking a scholarship for The Graduate Diploma in Migration Law and Practice and Migration Agents Capstone Assessment
- Have applied or be in the process of applying to an Australian University for study in The Graduate Diploma in Migration Law and Practice
- Provide proof of enrolment or an acceptance letter
- Provide a certified copy of their most recent academic results
- Provide one letter from a referee
- Have a home location in Australia
- Provide a passport sized photograph
- Provide a certified copy of their birth certificate and/or evidence of Australian Citizenship
* A letter, on Local Aboriginal Land Council (LALC) letterhead and signed by either the LALC Chairperson or Chief Executive Officer confirming your acceptance as a member of a LALC, can be provided as proof of Aboriginality.
The successful candidate will be announced on the 20th of September 2024.
To apply please provide items above (including certified copies where specified), and send with your full name, date of birth, email address, street/mailing address, and telephone number to