As a migration professional, the ever-increasing necessity to use a specific type of Labour Agreement or a DAMA Agreement has become ever-more challenging, whilst understanding the complexities surrounding these agreements has become paramount as a tool of our trade.
This OMARA approved activity (WK244 - Labour Agreements Intensive) is an exclusive 5 hour Category A CPD/CLE event in our Labour Agreement MasterClass series presented by Alan Chanesman; Managing Partner of Alan Chanesman and Partners: www.achanesman.com
This MasterClass is ideal for a migration law professional or legal practitioner who requires an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the Labour Agreement framework.
Alan remains today without question the migration industry's most accomplished and knowledgeable Labour Agreement industry expert in this specialist field. An insightful and entertaining presenter, Alan delivers high-level training to registered migration agents and lawyers. The only person approved by OMARA to present migration law CPD seminars on 'Labour Agreements' Alan is often engaged as an external subject expert and consultant.
The MasterClass covers a host of issues including how to assess employer and occupation suitability for a Labour Agreement, the legal, policy basis, updated DHA guidelines, methodology, business case construction and evidence to submission, the various industry templates upon which the framework and structure is based incl; Company Specific, On-Hire, Minister of Religion, Restaurant, Fishing, Meat, Dairy, Pork etc.
Various DAMAs including:
• NT DAMA
• QLD (Far North - FNQ) DAMA
• SA DAMAs
• NSW Orana DAMA
• WA DAMAs
• VIC Warrnambool DAMA
• Legal Basis / DHA Guidelines / Policy
• Clauses / Schedules / Term of Operation/ Operating Years
• Industry Templates / Business Case
• Employer / Occupation / Nominee Suitability
• Experience / Qualifications / Workforce / Training
• Labour Market / LMT/ Salary / Employment
• English Language / Stakeholder Consultations
• Complex Issues / Possible Concessions
• Methodology / Conditions / Variation
• Documentation / Evidence / Assessment
• Approval / Compliance / Miscellaneous
Specific course material will be provided to LA workshop attendees only
Professional Development - CPD/CLE Points:
• Registered Migration Agents: - 5 CPD points WK244 (RMAs must attend the majority of the 5 hours to be awarded 5 CPD points)
Lawyers: - Professional Development:
• Legal practitioners should check their entitlement to claim CPD points with a relevant State professional body. All CPD offered by LTA complies with local Law Society requirements (except for WA). Practitioners should ensure that individual Law Society requirements regarding mandatory subjects are met and should verify those requirements with their local Law Institute or Law Society
Click here to download the Fax Booking Form and fax to (02) 9221 1182 ($15.00 AUD booking fee applies)
Telephone Booking: Please call (02) 9008 1349 ($15.00 AUD booking fee applies)